This Policy governs the use of personal data which you provide to us via our website. Personal Data is any or all data relating to a natural person who is identified, or can be identified, from the data.
Naddeo Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) respects your privacy. We understand that how your personal data is used and shared online matters to you, and we take the privacy of those who visit our website (“the Site”) very seriously. We will not collect any data other than when you contact us, and we will always process that data in compliance with the law. Our site may contain links to other sites, and be aware that if you choose to click on those links, your data may be processed by other organisations hosting those sites. We cannot control or monitor this, and you should have regard to their Privacy Policies.
Who we are
- the Site is owned and operated by Naddeo Limited, 55 Richmond Road, Brighton, BN2 3RL
- we are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- we are a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
You have certain rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection, processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours.
In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
- to be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- to be given access to the data we hold
- to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- to ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- to prevent us from processing the data further
- to object to us using the data for particular purposes
We provide contact details at the end of this Policy for you to use if you have any complaint about our processing of your personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with this issue, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the body in charge of supervising personal data use in the UK.
What data do we collect?
If you communicate with us by e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address and any other content that you send to us in the body of the mail via our website. We do not collect any other personal data by any other method and in particular, we do not place cookies on our Site.
How is your data used?
We will process and store your data securely, and we will only keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
In relation to the data we do collect, as laid out in the section above, we may use it as follows:
- to reply to your email
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We will not share your personal data with anyone at any time.
How and where do we store your data?
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For example,
- we conduct regular reviews and destroy or delete documents and e:mails in line with our retention policies;
- we archive our email and paper correspondence regularly and destroy unnecessary information;
- we retain information relating to financial information for approximately 7 years;
- we retain customer complaints and customer queries for approximately 2 years, however we may permanently keep a log recording brief details of these in the event of a legal claim;
- deleted e:mails are auto-deleted periodically.
- we will only keep your data as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it is collected, and/or for as long as we have your permission to hold it.
Transfer of data
We may disclose personal data to affiliate or subsidiary companies, as well as professional advisors in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our employees, agents, business partners, vendors and/or suppliers may have access to your personal data on a limited as needed basis in order to deliver a service to us or to enable them to act on our behalf in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfil your requests or to co-operate with any legal investigation.
Transfer of personal data is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including concluding appropriate data processor agreements with our data processors, to ensure that personal data is not processed for other purposes than clearly stated and to ensure adequate security measures.
Our company is located in the UK and your data will only be stored in the UK.
Keeping your data secure
We operate a policy of “privacy by design” by looking for opportunities to minimise the amount of personal information we hold about you. We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
- ensuring the physical security of our offices, and ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption
Accessing your data
You are entitled to make a Subject Access Request under the GDPR. This means that you may request a copy of any personal data we hold about you, free of charge. We will provide any or all information in response to your request by using the contact details below.
If you have any questions about the Site or this Policy, or you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact us as follows, making your request or query clear:
telephone: 07801 514534
postal address: 55 Richmond Road, Brighton, BN2 3RL
Amending the Policy
This Privacy Notice was updated on 25th May 2018.